Blink patch on 3D model

Hello

I just got a 3D model that was made in blender and has an animation that includes blinking, as I import it in spark I am struggling to patch a trigger that can make that blinking when the user blinks. Is there any advise on this. I exported it as an FBX

I also want the ears to move with the face tracker

Appreciate any help

I haven’t done too much with baked animations, but I think you could do something like this. The weird thing is that “play” is a boolean on the animation controller, so I added a delay to stop it when it’s complete. Not sure how this will behave, but I wanted to point it out

As for the rigged ears, you can check the neck decoration template for an example of a rigged object. There’s an older template called star antennae that might be more helpful, but it’s not in the current template list. I think Lasse published an updated version on github. I can find the link if you want

Hey Josh

This look interesting and will try to play around that.

If you can find the link that would be great

Thank you so much

Here’s the star antennae project. It’s updated to v85 so I’m not sure if it will work, but hopefully it will give you a good place to start, at least.

I got it correctly

Thanks Josh

How do I make the eyes blink.
I have the models for the eyelids but I would like to be able to manage the eye openness to work with the models

Any tips on that

I haven’t done it before, but I think a blend shape would be the simplest way to do it. Then you can control the blend percentage with the eye openness value

Hi @Xopher_Wallace , I moved this topic to Spark AR Question and tag it with relevant tags. You can mark the answer as solution if it solved your problem. :beers: