Can't submit filter: "An unknown error has occurred while processing this request. "

Hello, I am once again asking for your support :sweat_smile:
I have a filter that uses scripting and UI slider that doesn’t want to be submitted on the sparkarhub.
It gives me this error "
An unknown error has occurred while processing this request. " and it creates a copy of the submission in the effect list. I tried removing the script and the slider but nothing changes.
The weirdest thing is that if I upload it on my personal page it doesn’t have this problem!
I’ve seen some other people report the issue but it has never been solved properly, has anyone else experienced this?

1 Like

I’m not aware of any workaround for stuff like this, but if you submit a bug report, there’s a chance they will fix the bug and notify you. Otherwise, I’d say try publishing from a different spark version.

1 Like

I saw someone suggest uploading things one at a time and saving each step of the way. It worked for them!

1 Like

I’ve seen this today, I think it’s just an issue with the hub at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah, definitely a bug. I had some success by trying repeatedly (maybe about 5 times). It went through eventually, but it still showed me the error message. I just noticed that the effect list had the status “effect in review”

1 Like

Yeah, it’s definitely an issue on Spark AR Hub’s end. On their forum, they answer with a generic message to submit a bug report, but I did see the Spark AR team answer a post on the community page saying they were aware of the issue and working on it.

I wonder if the files that manage to go through after trying multiple times will get reviewed correctly :thinking:

I guess there’s not much we can do but wait.

2 Likes