Diffraction grating effect

Hi, I’m trying to replicate the well-known diffraction glasses effect (for instance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DVa63TTGHo) but I’m having a really hard time in doing so.

I know it’s called ‘diffraction grating’, but I can’t seem to find anything anywhere on how to come even close to this effect. I’m hoping any of you have any tips. Thank you!

1 Like

We have another thread going already :slight_smile: