As a social developer for Trigger XR you’ll help create cutting-edge experiences and lenses based on Augmented Reality and other future technologies using programs like Lens studio, Effects house, and Spark AR. You’ll get to collaborate with some terrific brands within our roster of clients like Disney, Lucasfilm, Sony Pictures, LEGO, Honda, Adidas, NBA and more. One of the exciting social projects we have released recently was the; SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME LENS.
The position is #fullyremote #workfromhome
You must have Valid US work Authorization and be based in the United States for this role.
- Passion for AR creation and AR game development
- Experience creating using Lens Studio, Effects House, Spark AR, and willingness to learn new platforms as they become relevant
- Must be able to design effective lens/filter triggers
- Creative ideas for lens activations and artistic eye (Designer mindset)
- Able to communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients
- Comfortable receiving feedback from Clients and Team
- Drive for excellence/excitement for continuing to learning about the industry, best practices, upcoming innovations etc.
- 3D experience
- Image Editing experience (ex. Photoshop, Gimp, Affinity Photo , Pro Create)
- A Computer Science Background is not necessary (Certification, Degree) but is often valuable
- Experience with Shaders
- Experience with Source control tools (ex. Github)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning & Computer Vision
Apply here for the role: