How can I edit OUTPUT values from a previously created script?

I have a project downloaded right here, made available by Josh, which contains a script whose output values are in 32x32 (they were 64x64), so that the media addition would not be distorted.

This is because, in the fit2rects I found in the Assets Library, media not corresponding to 1920x1080 or 1080x1080 are distorted.

With this script, the aspect ratio is automatically adjusted to the image size, regardless of its format.

However, if I want to create the patch from scratch, I can’t configure the output values as I don’t know exactly how to edit these output values.

I’ve tried everything and nothing works.

Notice that, in mine, the output values are zeroed. In the Script provided in the original patch, they have a “variable” value

Does anybody know how to solve this?

If you click on the script file in the assets panel, you’ll see some variable config stuff in the inspector panel. That’s where you can define the inputs and outputs. If they aren’t working for some reason, generally I try stopping and restarting the effect. If that doesn’t work, try deleting the inputs and outputs and recreate them from scratch.

1 Like