Particles system disappear

Hi guys, if I add a material to particles system, it disappears.
Is there any known solution? Thank you!

mmmh, do you see this in the Spark player? There’s a bug on IG right now that could be leading to this once the effect is pushed live.
If you’re seeing this in the player though, I’d be curious to see a screenshot of the setup, or at least what the texture you’re applying looks like

1 Like

In the player I can see it but it’s strange
here link of screenshots

1 Like

Did you change the shape of your particles? Looking at the base texture it seems the UV’s of the particles are different, so likely not a plane. Try setting it as a plane, you should at least have your full texture properly applied.

But to get it right, you don’t even see those once you push to device?

Damn, you’re right! I changed it to try a different particle but I didn’t edited back.
Now with the player I can see it correctly. But the main problem is that I can’t see in the studio

I’ve heard others have the same problem of the textures not showing up in the editor. Are you on windows, by chance?

1 Like

Yes, I’m on windows.
I saw a few post about it but I didn’t know it was a known bug.
For me it’s from v96 too or maybe v95 but it’s ok. We can only just wait. Thank you Josh :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would still be using v92 for everything if it weren’t for the 2d coordinate update. It was the most stable build ever!

2 Likes

Yes, someties their update are not so good :frowning:

Any news on this topic? It is really very annoying! We just have to wait?

Is it still not working in v99?

Not for me at least : ( @josh_beckwith

I can confirm this is still an issue in v99 for Windows unfortunately.

1 Like

Yep, still not working :frowning:

1 Like