Hi, so I finally have time to try out LS.
I’m still super new and not familiar with the LS workflow, so please bear with me.
To make it a bit clearer about what I’m trying to do, let me explain it in Spark AR workflow.
So, what I wanna do:
- set 2 rectangle, 1 for the background, and 1 for person segmentation
- set 1 text where it going to display the username of the user
- when user tap the screen, these things happen:
- The camera freezes (optional), and starts to zoom in 1,5x to the user face or just to the center of the screen.
- The text appears from outside of the screen to the bottom center of the screen.
- when the user tap it again these things happen:
- The text fade out, and then go back to its default position outside of the screen.
- The camera unfreeze (optional), and starts to zoom out to default.
I know how to do it in Spark AR, but how to do it in LS?
In Spark, we can do it by
- freeze the device output using mix delay frame for the freeze frame technique on tap,
- get the 2d screen position of the face, and pinlastvalue on tap, and use it as the pivot of the 2D transform. and use the same screen tap to start animation to scale the texture up from 1 to 1.5 to achieve the zoom in 1.5x to face.
- use 2D text, put it outside of the screen and on screen tap, it animates from that 2D position to the bottom center of the screen with some math based on screen size/scale minus the text size, minus the bottom inset, minus some offset for fine adjustment.
- set all of the above on tap trigger from screen tap, switch, pulse “turn on” output
- do the reverse sequence when he tap trigger is set to “turn off” output
but how to do it in LS?